SUD-OUD Behavioral Health Training - Registration Open!
Registration is Open!
April 24, 2019, 8:30-4:00
University of Montana, UC Ballroom, Missoula, MT
- Gina Pate-Terry, LCSW, LAC
- Tammera Nauts, LCSW, LAC
- Michelle Peavy, PhD
- Deanna Cooper, LCSW
Agenda - Wednesday, April 24, 2019
- Licensure and Master's Level Competencies
- Tip sheet on new rule interpretation
- SUD History in the U.S.
- William White Timeline
- DSM AMA perspectives changing over time
- How to improve access to treatment with the use of non-stigmatizing language?
- MAT: Nationally & in Montana
- Methamphetamine & Alcohol
- Discuss what has happened over time with opioid use followed by stimulant use, however now we have both. U.S. numbers and Montana numbers.
- Levels of integration and how interdisciplkinary communication impacts patient care
- Working together to provide patient-centered care
- EBPs Overview: Innovations through best practice
- Motivational interviewing
- MBRP and other mindfulness practices
- Utilizing peer support and harm reducation strategies to address social determinates of health
- Peer Support: What is it? Where is it? Who is it?
- Harm reduction strategies (contingency management)
- Overview as it pertains to OUD
||Disccusion and Wrap