Save the Date: WWAMI Pre-Med Summit
Do you have an interest in a career in medicine? Join us!
October 19, 2019
8:00am - 5:00pm
MSU Norm Asbjornson Hall
- Components of the medical school application process at UW
- Creating your Personal Statement
- Strategies for financing medical school at UW
- Mock admission interviews
- Breakout sessions on the TRUST and MD/PhD programs, Loan Repayment options, Army & Navy presentations, time to meet with current MT WWAMI students, residents and Pre-Med advisors, etc.
Who Should Attend?
- Rising sophomores, juniors, or seniors in good academic standing who are preparing for or thinking about medical school
- PreMed Advisors
- Post-baccalaureate students planning to apply to medical school
- Anyone with an eventual interest in a career in medicine is welcomed to listen in
Jay Erickson, MD
Lisa Benzel, Montana WWAMI Clinical Dean/MT TRUST Director
Registration details available mid-August!